Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Other Malaysia/Australia Funny Moments

(repost from my other blog)
There are many more funny moments/great moments:

  1. asking random strangers if they're part of my church, but that only after 5 minutes of talking, and the guys wondering which one of them know me, and me assuming they are people I know.
  2.  Not paying the cab money! (well I really wnat to still pay Joseph and have really tried to contact him!) - this is a longer story of which I still have guilt about! It was unintentional. I hope he has forgiven me.
  3. Falling asleep on the last day of the conference during the session and the stranger next to me, catching my book before it fell on the floor.(well we ended up being friends!) Falling asleep in other sessions and thinking I'm the only one, and seeing all the others around me sleeping - Well thats what happens if you go to bed 3am and wake up 5 am.
  4. Tina and I's great coloured worship sessions in the bathroom!
  5.  In 40000 people bumping into one guy with a SARugby shirt on, and that group growing to abotu 10 people standing int the middel of one of the routes at the conference.
  6. Talking about Joel Houston, and then him walking past McD's right after I Spoke about him, and my automatic reaction was to wave, and he waved back, but a bit embarrased afterwards that I waved. Lots of laugh sessions with Miriam about this and other things.
  7. Weird moments, was looking at everyone else as if they are different,when I was the different one. This was extremely weird/funny, when the last monring in malaysia, I was late for breakfast, and went alone in the lift, and there are 10 asian people,and I get in out of breath, and see 10 eyes looking back at me, esp. the little toddler, I could imagine "Mom, what kind of a person is that?" One is all loud when you're in a group, but on your own, you very aware how different you are.
Great moments, were meeting Hani in the mall in malaysia. I sat there for 2 - 4 hours!Oh for the record, I did like the Pineapple Juice in Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment